Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Who am I?

Hello!
My name is Josiah Blanchard~
I would just like to take this first post and explain who I am and what I enjoy doing.
 
I am 18 years old and I live in Florida.
I go to college at Southeastern University in Lakeland Florida.
I am from Minnesota, where it's freezing cold!
I am the oldest of 7 children, who have all been homeschooled.
I am working on finishing my Business Management Major.
I have been dating my first girlfriend for over 8 months.
My relationship with the Lord is growing stronger everyday.
I love to work in Restaurant-style atmospheres.
My goal is to own a restaurant after college.
 
Fun Facts:
 
I have moved 17 times in my life.
 
I owned a 1989 Firebird as my first car.
 
I smashed my finger with a 300 pound rock.
 
My happy place is driving alone in a car with the windows open and the music blazing loudly.
 
I love to learn about business.
 
I love country music.
 
I love everything to do with knives, football, food, and even farming!
 
 
 
The goal for the blog is for both my wonderful girlfriend and I to share our life journey with family, friends, and whomever else would like to see what's going on.
 
We want to help other teenagers see what struggles and difficulties that we have gone through that they can avoid when  in a relationship with someone.
 
We want to share our testimonies and our journey with our Savior, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm excited to see how the Lord will use this blog, and I'm even more excited to see how much closer I can become with my girl, by both sharing something we can work on together.
 
Blessings~
Josiah


8 comments:

Mindi Blanchard said...

I look forward to following your blog! Owning a restaurant is one of the most challenging businesses to succeed at but I think you have what it takes!

Tori said...

So following, miss you cuz!

Unknown said...

Miss you too Tori!! Wow! How are you doing!? Still acting?!?!

Tori said...

I'm great, thanks! Theater is going great!19 Shining at it too! I'm already getting offers from my theater directors to go to their more "professional" camps. Thinking about doing speech and debate. How about you? How's the college experience?!

Anonymous said...

so what do you think about sexual immorality and how do you guys handle that in your relationship. The bible is sooo old and so now i feel its so much harder to obey rules that im sure were so easy back then. My bf and I struggle so much but we want to obey Gods word! What do yall think?

Unknown said...

Mmmm, it's hard. You're right. We'll make a post about our testimonies in that area sometime I'm sure.

It's a struggle. But if I can't honor my girl with our relationship, and wait for marriage, then how can I have an honest amazing relationship with Christ?

Unknown said...

Tori,

I'm doing great! Super busy but experiencing so many things all at once! God has blessed me with an amazing school. I am honored to be here. I have learned so much and my relationship with Him is growing daily!!!

How's school for you?

Tori said...

Great, so happy for ya! School is going so much better for me this year, I struggled in it quite a bit last semester. I earned my self 3 more college credits this summer and I'm planning on earning 18 more credits this year. Getting ready for the Plan test too... life is real busy at the moment. But a good busy for sure! :D